Thursday, December 11, 2008

SWAGBUCKs - path to free stuff

In this day of recession, rising prices, shrinking incomes, and disappearing investments, I stumbled onto a way to earn credits for free merchandise, just doing what I ordinarily do - search the web!

The site is http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=265933

The Swagbuck search engine seems as good as Google, and each search gives you a chance to earn credits. It should not take long to get enough credits for a gift card to Amazon or Barnes & Noble or Starbucks, or a number of other retailers (these were my favorites). You can can even earn Playstation or Wii systems and games. And, if you share this site with others, you earn credits when they join.

Being the untrusting soul that I am, I set up an email account just for this to see if it produces spam. So far, No Spam to this address at all.

Like Google, they provide a tool bar to make searches easy.

Don't take my word for it -- check it out!

http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=265933

Happy web surfing.

No comments: