Thursday, December 21, 2006

Joining the Twenty-first Century

It has finally happened... I have joined the twenty-first century by starting my own blog. I'm not sure I have anything to say that is of universal importance, but I feel a need to add my voice to the sounds of today.

I chose the name Chaotic Journey because that seems to me to sum up life. I have pursued life for periods of time as if seeking a destination, but deep down inside, I believe that life consists of the journey, and the people one touches and is touched by on the way.

Some of the best experiences of my life were not at all planned, and the greatest pleasure of my past achievements lied in the pursuit of them.

These observations are only interesting if I allow them to mold the way I view life each day, so this blog is dedicated to my notes on the journey of my life. May you have pleasant travels on your own journey!

No comments: